CSC Scholarship 2018-2019 for international students pursuing Bachelor, Master or a P.hD. the degree course is now open. CSC Scholarships is offered in more than 3000 Chinese Universities every year. An online application for CSC Scholarships is a mandatory requirement beside another University admission application to apply for it. Step by step application procedure to apply for Chinese Government Scholarship is explained here:
How to apply for CSC Scholarship?
-Step 1: CSC Scholarship Online Application Form:
- Create your profile and CSC scholarship web account
- Make separate CSC portal accounts if you wish to apply to many Universities
- Find the agency number of Chinese university where you want to study
- Insert agency number of your Chinese University in CSC Scholarships online application form
- Select the type of the CSC Scholarship award which you want
- Fill your credentials and desired degree course you want in China
- Submit your CSC Scholarship online application
- Download CSC Scholarships online application form
-Step 2: How to apply for Admission to Chinese University for CSC Scholarships?
- Find out if that Chinese University support CSC Scholarships
- Figure out if that Chinese University require online admission application, application by post or both of these
- If they want you to submit online application for admission to that particular Chinese University, then apply online first on their website and attach your CSC Scholarship form in online application system of that University
- Fill rest of the admission form and CSC scholarship sponsorship form at that particular University site and review your application before submission
- Submit your application and make 2 sets of documents and dispatch it to the University address
-Documents Required for CSC Scholarship Application?
- Please make sure if you can furnish attested copies of degree and transcripts for CSC Scholarships application submission
- Ask two of your teachers to give you a favor by writing recommendation letters for you for CSC Scholarship application
- IELTS certificate or HSK award letter if you have (Both optional), you can also provide a simple certificate stating that your last degree was taught in the English language. It is called English Proficiency certificate, that is available from your university
- Schedule an appointment with your doctor to carry out complete medical examination for CSC Scholarship and then ask your doctor to sign and stamp the form
- Write a detailed and an impressive research plan and state clear reasons that why you want to chose a Chinese University for your next degree?
- Apply for a passport if you don’t have it now and make sure you have it at the time of submission of your CSC Scholarship application
- If any particular Chinese University requires an application screening or an application process fee then submit it. Print its receipt and attach it to the two sets of your documents listed above
- It is advised to chose a reliable courier service to send your csc scholarship application documents directly to the address of that Chinese University.
- The Chinese Government Scholarships sponsors international students once a year in all Chinese Universities
- You can keep in mind that the deadline for Chinese Scholarship (CSC) varies in all Chinese Universities. So, the rough guess for the deadline of CSC scholarship would be the end of the March.
A detailed analysis of Chinese Government Scholarships was discussed on our site where we answered all your questions before and if you still have any issues then post your questions down below.