Step by step procedure for applying at CSC scholarship for Beijing Institute of Technology is explained in points below with application links and required documents list. If you want details of this scholarship like degree programs being offered by BIT China and more details before reading the application steps.
Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT) Admission Requirements for CSC Scholarship
- IELTS, GRE and application fees are not required at all for BIT CSC applications
- Candidate possessing nice track record will be given preference by BIT China
- English Proficiency Certificate or IELTS must be attached
- Which Chinese government scholarships are currently open?
- Research proposal for CSC Scholarship samples
- Where is the list of Chinese Universities offering CSC Scholarship?
- Can you apply for CSC Scholarship in more than one University?
- Where can i find the Chinese Universities without application fee for CSC Scholarship?
- Sample of Email to send to professors for an acceptance letter
- How to book an appointment for Chinese Student VISA?
- Shopping List for Students and Foreign Travellers
Step by Step Procedure to Apply for BIT CSC Scholarship
Step A: Candidate applying for CSC scholarship in BIT, China is required to register at CSC website
Step B: Submit online form above mentioned link and Agency Number for BIT is: 10007
Step C: Download the form you submit above and prepare following documents in Scanned computerized copy format to email Beijing Institute of Technology Admission Branch:
- CSC Application form which you just downloaded for the BIT CSC scholarship
Note your six-digit CSC application serial number visible at the left corner of CSC Form
- English translated version of an attested copy of BS Degre if applying for MS degree in BIT
- English Version Certified copy of High School Certificate if you are BS degree applicant
- Attested copies of Transcripts of High school or BS/MS from BIT Scholarship Applicants
- English Proficiency Certificate Requirement is a must
- Short original non-plagiarized Statement of purpose to study in BIT China. See statement of purpose Sample
- CV required in the BIT application package
- Two Recommendation Letters from your professors (Recommendation letter Sample here)
- (Optional) Consent form/acceptance letter form BIT professor who will supervise your degree
Click here to learn how to contact professors to obtain consent/acceptance letters
Find BIT Professors Emails
- Copy of Passport
- Medical Form signed by Medical Officer also required by BIT
- Beijing Institute of Technology Application Form (Download Here BIT Application Form)
- Scan all documents for BIT and zip them up in one file
Where to send BIT CSC Application Documents?
- No need to send documents via Parcel Service to Bit China.
- Once you have prepared above set of documents for BIT application for CSC scholarship then scan everything see below step that how to email these Documents to BIT:
- The format of your Email containing your CSC application to BIT must follow this format:
Zip your all admission documents into the single zipped file. File size lower than 15 MB
And Rename this file as shown below:
“Six Digit CSC Application Number+Country+Name+Degree program+Degree Name”
Like: “524182+Pakistan+Mehwish+PhD+Mechanical Engineering”
- Send this file to this email address of BIT Admission Office: email@example.com
- BiT China Application Procedure Completed for CSC.
- Application Deadline for BIT China is 15th April
- You’ll get a response from your mail form BIT Admission office the very next day for sure
- Beijing Institute of Technology Website