Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst or DAAD for short is offering scholarships in Germany for students from developing countries. The scholarship founders want to provide young students who aren’t in a good financial situation with the opportunity to study at the highest ranking German universities and pave their way to a successful future. Most students who apply for DAAD scholarships are international students and the scholarship is open for all postgraduate degree courses.
The first requirement for the DAAD scholarship is to have two years of professional work experience, but there are many more other requirements that young students need to have in order to be successful. We know that applying for a scholarship such as the one offered by DAAD is an important step in anyone’s life and this is why for today we are going provide everyone with a short and simple guide for the application process. With that said, let’s get into it.
DAAD Scholarship Requirements:
- Applicant must have completed bachelor degree not more than 6 years old;
- DAAD scholarship is given to the studeDAAD scholarship is given to the students who have at least two years of proven work experiences who have at least two years of proven work experience;
- English or German Language requirement depends on the choice of your degree course.
How to Apply
Most young students have problems when trying to apply for the DAAD scholarship because the process is quite complicated. Luckily, here is where we come in. Simply follow the next steps and you will succesfuly apply for a DAAD scholarship.
- Download DAAD scholarship application form and fill it with your credentials;
- Download Europas Specimen form and make your hand signed CV;
- Get a hand signed Motivation letter with current occupation referenced
- If there is a Research proposal requirement specified by University then provide it
- You have to get the Recommendation letter from the university you last attended
- Professional experience letter from your last employer
- A guarantee letter of re-employment when you will return back to your country after completion of education (Optional)
- English proficiency proof, following tests scores, are acceptable
- IELTS: Band score requirement can be as per university and program requirement as listed on university websites
- German language: Mandatory requirement for German taught degree courses
- TOEFL Institutional is not accepted
- Find the degree courses you wish to study in Germany under Daad scholarship and apply directly to the University
- After completion of above-stated documents, make sure you also find out what extra documents are required for your desired degree program
- Apply directly to the university and it depends if university requires an online application, documents by postal service or via both ways – Admission applications in German universities are now open and you can find DAAD scholarships in all German Universities easily and apply for those opportunities.