Outstanding applicants of Pakistan nationals are being offered HEC fully Funded Overseas scholarships in technology and engineering majors in abroad universities. Seats available for HEC Funded Scholarships are many so chances are extremely high for Pakistani citizens to win Scholarships.
Who Can Apply?
Eligibility for HEC Fully Funded Overseas Scholarships
In case you are interested to apply for HEC fully funded Scholarships then you must fulfill following eligibility criteria which HEC Scholarship entails:
- Have to be either Aj-Kashmir or Pakistani Citizens
- Local General Assessment Testing [GAT] Score minimum 50% conducted by NTS Pakistan
- General Assessment Testing Result must not be 2 years older
- Pakistan Engineering Council [PEC] Membership Number for applicants apply for Engineering majors either MS or PhD
- Forty years age limit for regular faculty members and 35 years for local citizens
- Second divisions in entire career must not be over two
- Any person already receiving any HEC grant/fellowship/scholarship in not eligible
- Engineering and Technology Disicplines are available for HEC Scholarships at this time
HEC Scholarship Signing Bond Requirements
All scholarship awardees are required to serve any institution under Pakistan Higher Education Commission [HEC] after completion of their studies for at least a duration of five years.
HEC Scholarship Benefits
- Exempted Tuition expenditures
- Living Expenses paid
- Accomodatory allowance where necessary
HEC Scholarship Application Procedure / HEC Scholarship Application Form
Documents Required for HEC Scholarship Application
- HEC scholarship applicants are required to submit following list of docs:
-Attach in descending order as described here:
–Transcript copies of educative scores
–National Identity Card copy for all HEC Scholarship applicants required
–Testimonial copies of all educative certifications
–PEC/PCATP Pakistan engineering council certification copy
–Passport Copy Required
—Statement of Purpose Doc
—Research proposal for HEC Scholarship applicants for PHD
–Bank Deposit original Fee slip
Account No. 1742-79001334-1 [HBL LTD Bank]
- Completed Online Application form along with Docs should parcel to following address:
–Rizwan Khan Ahmed
–HRDI-UESTPs-UETs [Project Director]
–HEC, Sector H-9,
Online Application Link for HEC Scholarship for MS and PhD Studies
All applicants are required to make a free account on Higher education Commission Online website to initiate application and to insert personal credentials for scholarship consideration.
Deadline to apply:
Please check the OFFICIAL WEBSITE for further details on closing dates, submission of supporting documents and other application instructions.