The aim of the National University of Singapore (NUS) Scholarship 2021 is to encourage the talented students around the globe to continue their studies in national university Singapore. Which in turn creates better relationships between the Local and international students in the country and specifically in the university. NUS offers scholarships both for the Local and overseas candidates who want to continue their phd in the National University of Singapore.
NUS Singapore Scholarship Coverage (UPDATED)
NUS scholarship will provide a monthly stipend for 4 years for Ph.D. are as follows:
- $3000 for international student
- $3200 for Singaporean permanent residents
- $ 3500 for Singaporean Citizens plus central provident fund
Eligibility criteria for NUS Singapore Scholarships
- Master degree holders who are keen to pursue their Ph.D. degrees in the National University of Singapore.
- Candidates with a strong interest in research in any of these fields science, engineering, computing, and similar fields of medicine.
- The candidates should have required GRE score, it is compulsory for NUS fellowships
- TOEFL, IELTS or Medium of instruction any one of these can be used.
Documents required for NUS Singapore Fellowships
- Candidates should write a statement of purpose to let the university know why you are taking interest in this scholarship and major you are applying for.
- It is very compulsory to complete a research proposal scholarship minimum 800 words before applying for the If you have any publication please submit a copy of each publication.
- You should have an officially sealed transcript from your previous university.
- GRE is compulsory for international students and it is optional for the local students
- Two letter of recommendation from your previous professors.
Step By step procedure
- Make an account in the online application form of the university website.
- Use email and password to fill the application form for the NUS Fellowships
- If you are interested in more than one program, you can choose multiple Ph.D. programs that come under different departments in NUS. It is necessary to make a different set for each program you are applying for.
- Personal Information: It is very compulsory to complete this section, international candidates can skip the field like “Pass Type”, Pass Expiry Date” and “Pass Number” But this part should be filled by the local candidates.
- You must provide Two personal contact numbers and one mailing address that you are using currently.
- After personal information, you need to select manage applications and then click on add new application: You will see faculty and related field in this part.
- Faculty: Please make sure you selected the NUS graduate school for integrative sciences and engineering.
- Funding Source: Please select NGS scholarship scheme or A *Star Graduate Fellowship/Scholarship
- Supervisor: Please select a supervisor according to your field of interest. You can choose online or you can also write in hard copies while sending your hard copies to the host university.
- Please carefully select the program and department you are applying for. It is very important while filling out the application online.
- Complete all your required documents. Make a Single PDF of all the documents and send it to the official email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Also submit an application online and then you need to print all documents and application form and send it to the University
- NUS Singapore scholarship application can be submitted online and fees are $50
Deadline to apply:
The system is open for August 2021 intake. Deadline for online application is 15 December 2020.
For more information Visit the OFFICIAL WEBSITE .
11 thoughts on “National University of Singapore (NUS) Scholarship”
Howi to apply?
Hey girl please share the detailed process of MEXT
Hello, I hope you are fine. I m Dr. Irfan saleem Graduated MBBS ,CRSM, from china in 2008. i m working as General Practice last 6 years on my own Father made hospital in pakistan (lahore) i want to do my postgraduation in surgery on basis of scholarship.If u have any option for me please write me and send me your requirement i will be follow.
Last date to apply this scholarship is 15th May of what year?
Zahra can you tell me please about the mariet in master’s program in sociology & rural development.. and how I can apply
Zahra can you tell me please about the mariet in master’s program in sociology & rural development.. and hoinw I can apply
How can i apply help me
i dont have ielts/Tofel/gre etc. i just have english proficiency certificate. can i apply for this scholarship?
what are the entry requirements for the bachelor of pharmacy and qualification of getting a scholarship?
HELLO SALAM bro ,how’re you
i want to apply master scholarship seat for medical field but i dont know how to apply and where to apply ，would you please help me to apply for scholarship in master .ill be grateful to you