Who doesn’t want to study at Oxford University located in the United Kingdom? If you think you possess what it requires to be an Oxford graduate, then the Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship (2019-2021) is your free ticket.
Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship 2019 at the University of Oxford is funded by the Pershing Square Foundation (founded by Bill and Karen in the year 2006) with an objective to provide financial assistance to outstanding leaders and technological organizations that play an active role in tackling social affairs and providing sustainable and scalable solutions all over the World.
The Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship 2019 is dedicated to supporting the following areas:
- Social justice
- Economic development
By carefully investing money into exceptional leaders, non-profit yet innovative and mission-driven organizations, the Pershing Square Foundation has brought about various significant advancements, from social justice reforms and small-scale agricultural services to cancer research and educational options, across the globe.
[tie_index]Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship Coverage and Benefits[/tie_index]
Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship Coverage and Benefits
- Exceptional students are awarded up to five complete scholarships on the MBA program by the Pershing Square Foundation, covering the cost of the master’s program as well as the MBA year.
- The Pershing Square Foundation covers the complete cost of the tuition as well as the cost of living (approximately £14,553) for both years of the program.
- The applicant can select any one of the partnering master’s programs alongside MBA. (In case an applicant is already enrolled in any one of the partnering master’s program and wish to apply for the MBA only, he/she is still eligible for the scholarship).
- In case you’re selected for the scholarship, you’ll be invited by the Pershing Square Foundation to a New York City spring “trek”, where you’ll be able to interact with innovative leaders and professionals in high-profile conferences and seminars.
- You’ll be provided with endless opportunities to attend distinguished meetings and conferences, incorporating the Skoll World Forum and the Ditchley Conferences.
- You’ll also be awarded mentorship and networking opportunities with prestigious leaders and organizations all across the World.
[tie_index]Oxford Pershing Square Scholarships Eligibility[/tie_index]
Oxford Pershing Square Scholarships Eligibility
The Oxford Pershing Square Scholarships 2019 will be provided to the individuals who possess:
- A strong academic background.
- A staunch leadership potential obvious from their employment experience.
- A powerful personal individuality, sense of integrity and responsibility.
- A focus towards addressing wide-scale social complications (either in an existing or a new organization).
- A passion for finding sustainable and scalable solutions to the above-mentioned complications.
- A sense of how the Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship will allow him/her to fulfill his/her goals.
(Note that you must highlight or showcase all of the above-mentioned attributes in your MBA application, CV, scholarship dissertation, study plan and interview)
- The scholarship is open to all regions of the World.
[tie_index]How to apply for the Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship?[/tie_index]
How to apply for the Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship?
The application process for the Oxford Pershing Square Scholarships 2019 is not as complicated as one might think it is.
Here’s what you need to do:
- The Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship have separate application forms, requirements, and deadlines for all of their partnering master’s programs as well as the MBA program.
- You’re required to write an essay on the topic ‘How do you intend to change the world? What does this tell us about you as a person?’ and submit it with your application form.
- The selected individuals will be invited by the Pershing Square Foundation for an interview with a qualified panel of experts.
[tie_index]Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship deadline[/tie_index]
Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship deadline
The deadline for the Oxford Pershing Square Scholarships is January 31, 2019, which means that you still have 12-18 days remaining to figure everything out.
4 thoughts on “Oxford Pershing Square Scholarships at University of Oxford”
i need information about scholarship for ph.d???
The application process will remain the same even for the doctoral studies.
Please I’m interested in pursuing medicine for scholarship because of financial aid
Please follow the application procedure to submit your scholarship application directly to the university.