Police character certificate is required if you are applying for a VISA. How to get your police character certificate? You can see complete procedure here. If you are looking for character certificate types then you must understand that there is a difference between police character certificate and other types of character certificates.
Procedure to Obtain Police Character Certificate
- Consult your local DPO Security office branch for “Police Character Certificate”
Visit this branch in your city and ask them to produce police character certificate so they’ll provide you an application form.
- Fill that application form, attach required documents with that form listed in form and go back to Security Office branch. They’ll now mark this form to your local police station for review.
- Now you have to take this form to your local police station, where SHO and area DSP will give you clearance after checking your documents
- Finally, you have to submit your form back to Security Branch Office
- Receive your Certificate in next three business days.
Note, keep your original NIC, Passport and Property allotment letter or lease agreement with passport size pictures which visiting security branch.
Also see the ways to collect data if you want it for your upcoming Research:
Ethical way of Data collection for Research Paper outline
It is important to exercise responsibility in the processes you use to gather data for your
study. In the social sciences, data are collected primarily through questionnaires,
interviews, participant observations, or through an action research approach. Use of the
Internet and other communication technologies to gather data also requires permission
from participants. Following is a notice of implied consent used by a doctoral student to
collect data using a web survey. When participants clicked on the link to his web survey,
they were presented with the consent information and were advised that by continuing
further, they were voluntarily agreeing to participate.
Completing the questionnaire automatically enters you into a random drawing to win
one of ten iPods (valued between $80 and $150). Your participation is voluntary and
your decision to complete or not complete the questionnaire will in no way affect your
status or treatment at the University of Alaska. By clicking on the “next” button below,
you consent to voluntarily participate in this study.