Science Policy Research Unit (SPRU) scholarship is announced for international students to grab an easy opportunity to study at the University of Sussex. The benefit of getting a fully funded SPRU scholarship is that the amount which they pay will cover your educational expenses. Remaining funds from awarded prize money will be given to the candidate to manage livelihood. The amount is just enough for you to spend your time in the SPRU easily.
Who can apply for SPRU Scholarship?
These scholarships are only available for the postgraduate(Masters) students.
- Award amount:
SPRU scholarship is designed to award a sum of £10,000 towards fees with any remaining funds to be used to support maintenance.
To celebrate the 50 years of shaping science and technology and innovation research. The University of Sussex has launched a new scholarship program to allow the very best students from around the world to study Masters in the University of Sussex under SPRU scholarship program.
Eligibility for SPRU Scholarship at University of Sussex
In order to be recommended and selected for Scholarship, you must meet the following norms: You probably accomplished or you should hope to accomplish a 1st class honors degree from your particular college. However, 2:1s or proportional worldwide grouping with brilliant supporting proclamations are likewise qualified
You probably accomplished or you should hope to accomplish a 1st class honors degree from your particular college. However, 2:1s or proportional worldwide grouping with brilliant supporting proclamations are likewise qualified. Have been applied for and been offered a place to study in the following SPRU’s five MSc programs:
- Energy Policy MSc
- Project Management MSc
- science and Technology Policy MSc
- Strategic Innovation Management MSc
- Sustainable Development MSc
- You must apply for an eligible Masters course and have to be selected for the program.
- You must meet all of the University’s general requirements
- Scholarship value is £10k which is utilized to balance the cost of expenses or to bolster maintenance. Any remaining assets after the balance of charges are paid as a stipend to bolster maintenance.
The holder of the SPRU 50th Anniversary Scholarship will not be allowed to apply for any other University of Sussex scholarship including the Sussex Graduate Scholarship.
How to Apply for SPRU Scholarship at the University of Sussex?
Applications will be positioned and surveyed on the accompanying criteria:
- Past academic accomplishment
- Post study about points and objectives which will be surveyed by means of the supporting explanation.
How to complete the form
- Please use a current email address as they will contact you via email
- Please save a copy of your completed application before sending it to:
Send doc’s by Post to the University of Sussex for processing under SPRU program, address:
SPRU 50th Anniversary Scholarship,
BMEC School Office,
College of Sussex,
Celebration Building G08,
Falmer, East Sussex, BN1 9SL,
The last date to apply for SPRU scholarship is June the first day of this year.
- 1 July 2017– deadline for applications to be received (23:59 BST).
- 1 August 2017– successful applicants notified of the outcome of their application by email.
- October 2017– the fee waiver will be applied to any remaining funds awarded as maintenance.
This scholarship is available for all the Master’s programs that are provided by the Sussex University.
- Contact details
- SUSEX university scholarship webpage
The UK, Europe (Non-UK), International (Non-UK/EU)