Another Shandong provincial government scholarship opportunity released for students of various countries to begin their study journey in China this year with a stipend and other benefits offered by Shandong Government Scholarship. The application process of Shandong Government Scholarship is same as that of CSC Scholarship.
Shandong Provincial Government Scholarship Coverage
- Shandong Scholarship Covers Full tuition fee of all Ph.D., Master and Bachelor Studies
- Shandong Municipal Scholarship Provides Residence to Shandong Scholarship Winners
- Medical Coverage is provided to Shandong Government Scholarship Awardees
- Monthly Stipend is also given to Shandong provincial Scholarship students
Who can apply for Shandong Municipal Government Scholarship?
- Applicants holding a bachelor degree, high school certification or Master degree are eligible to apply for Shandong municipal government scholarship
- Shandong scholarship applicants must have to be good in health with impressive academics
- Applicant must not be the awardee of any other Chinese scholarship
- Must not be a citizen of China while applying for Shandong Government Scholarship
Documents Required to apply for Shandong Government Scholarship?
- Filled application form for Shandong Government Scholarship
- High School Diploma Certification for Bachelor under Shandong government Scholarship
- Bachelor degree attested copy for master intake and master degree attested copy for PhD
- Judicially Attested copies of transcripts
- Passport copy
- Medical forms signed for Shandong government scholarship
- English proficiency certificate is also required by the Shandong Scholarship council
- Recommendation letters signed by any of your two previous university professors or HOD
- Acceptance Letter by any professor in any university in Shandong province China
Step by Step Procedure to apply for Shandong Government Scholarship
- Step A: Download and properly fill out Shandong Scholarship Application Form
- Step B: Find any university in Shandong province which offers this Scholarship: List of all university websites and contact details are available at the end of this page.
- Step C: Select your major in any university under Shandong province
- Step D: Try obtaining an acceptance letter from the professor in any Shandong Province, University
- Step E: Prepare all required documents by Shandong Government Scholarship Board as listed above and attach it with your application form
- Step F: Send your application to the University address of online as per University demands
Check Shandong Government Scholarships requirements in Host university websites.