Another Shandong provincial government scholarship opportunity released for students of various countries to begin their study journey in China this year with stipend and other benefits offered by Shandong Government Scholarship.
Shandong Provincial Government Scholarship Coverage
- Shandong Scholarship Covers Full tuition fee of all Phd, Master and Bachelor Studies
- Shandong Municipal Scholarship Provides Residence to Shandong Scholarship Winners
- Medical Coverage is provided to Shandong Government Scholarship Awardees
- Monthly Stipend is also given to Shandong provincial Scholarship students
Who can apply for Shandong Municipal Government Scholarship?
- Applicants holding bachelor degree, high school certification or Master degree are eligible to apply for Shandong municipal government scholarship
- Shandong scholarship applicants must have to be good in health with impressive academics
- Applicant must not be the awardee of any other Chinese scholarship
- Must not be a citizen of China while applying for Shandong Government Scholarship
Documents Required to apply for Shandong Government Scholarship?
- Filled application form for Shandong Governmnet Scholarship
- High School Diploma Certification for Bachelor under Shandong government Scholarship
- Bachelor degree attested copy for master intake and master degree attested copy for PhD
- Judicially Attested copies of transcipts
- Passport copy
- Medical forms signed for Shandong government scholarship
- English proficiency certificate is also required by Shandong Scholarship council
- Recommendation letters signed by any of your two previous university professors or HOD
- Acceptance Letter by any professor in any university in Shandong province China
Step by Step Procedure to apply for Shandong Government Scholarship
- Step A: Download and properly fill out Shandong Scholarship Application Form
- Step B: Find any uniervsity in Shandong province which offers this Scholarship: List of all university websites and contact details are available at the end of this page.
- Step C: Select your major in any univeristy under Shandong province
- Step D: Try obtaining acceptance letter from professor in any Shandong Province, University
- Step E: Prepare all required documents by Shandong Government Scholarship Board as listed above and attach it with your application form
- Step F: Send your application to University address of online as per University demands
Check Shandong Government Scholarships requirements in Host university websites.
Here is the list of all universities websites, contact, and addresses under shandong province offering shandong government scholarships to international students:
- Shandong Universities list in China:
List of universities in Shandong China